Tuesday 17 May 2011

For you, Grandpa

It was few days ago when I accidentally watched the BBC Radio 1 Big Weekend, featuring Lady Gaga. It was fun, big time and she was fab. But this is for you Grandpa, it was like she sung out what has been on my mind.

Someday I was making avocado smoothies, shall we say, as I was mixing it, thinking I needed to add some milk.  And a memory of you, Grandpa, flashed through my mind, of how you used to mix condensed milk with ice for us when I was a little child. It reminded me of how much we loved it, and asked you to make it again and again. This happened just one day before your 49-day ceremony, how strange.
So this is for you...just  to let you know, how much Ive been missing you everyday. Grandpa.

1 comment:

  1. Sending you a big, big hug.

    As for Lady Gaga, I think she's so much better live, playing her keys.

    Miss you darling xx

    ReplyDelete